This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
Looking for a quality supplement to help take the edge off? Us too. That’s why we do this. Anxiety relief is sorta our forte and we’ve tested a lot of supplements along the way.
In this review, we’ll be taking a look at the Wellpath Zen Anxiety and Stress Relief Supplement.
Is the Zen Supplement Legitimate?
According to WellPath, the Zen Anxiety And Stress Relief Supplement has been designed to help manage anxiety and stress. If you are feeling overwhelmed by the day-to-day stresses of your lifestyle, this herbal supplement may be a good option for you.
Zen is legit. The makers of the supplement, WellPath, have a strong reputation of producing quality products. Zen Stress Support contains a wide variety of ingredients that have been shown in clinical studies to help reduce anxiety, treat insomnia, and daily stress.
It uses a unique formula filled with adaptogens, herbs, vitamins, and minerals that will help you manage your stress and anxiety.
Wellpath Zen Stress Support Formula Customer Reviews
The Zen Anxiety And Stress Relief Supplement has thousands of reviews across a few different eCommerce platforms, including Amazon, and the reviews are largely positive. On Amazon, Zen reviews are on average above 4 stars (as of writing this). Here are notable mentions from positive reviews:
- Helps with social anxiety – Multiple customers mentioned that the Zen Anxiety and Stress Relief Supplement helped with social anxiety.
- Manages day-to-day anxiety, stress, and depression – According to online reviewers, the Zen supplement is very effective at managing both stress and anxiety, and can even help with depression.
- All natural – Customers love the all-natural ingredients used in this product.
- Balanced ingredients – This supplement contains a unique blend of ingredients, some of which are hard to find.
Of course, no supplement is perfect for everyone. Let’s take a look at some things that customers disliked about this product now.
- Low levels of L-theanine – The product contains only 50mg of L-theanine per dose, which is low compared to some other products on the market.
- High levels of B vitamins – With a dose ranging from 400-1000% of the daily value of B-vitamins, this may not be a good option if you are already taking a B-vitamin supplement.
- Product did not work when used – Some customers noted that the product did not work in their situation.
Overall, the reviews from customers are very positive, and the good reviews from customers outweigh negative reviews.
This product is definitely worth a shot – and in our own testing, we tried the product with no negative effects, and noted a positive impact on stress and anxiety after taking.
Zen Supplement Ingredients
This supplement uses a handful of tested ingredients that have been shown to help reduce anxiety, balance stress, and improve sleep.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is an “adaptogen,” meaning it helps your body manage and mitigate the effects of stress. If you’ve read enough of our content, you’ll know we’re huge Ashwagandha fans. Learn more about the differences of Ashwagandha extracts here.
- L-Theanine – This amino acid, found in green tea, is known to help manage anxiety and cause a calming effect – without causing drowsiness.
- Rhodiola Rosea – This flowering plant is also an adaptogen high in beneficial compounds like rosavin and salidroside, which help with stress management and the effects of stress on the body.
- Hawthorn – This supplement helps manage blood pressure, and is full of antioxidants and may help relieve anxiety.
- Bacopa – Bacopa is known to help manage stress and anxiety levels, and may increase dopamine, which leads to feelings of positivity.
- Lemon Balm – A member of the mint family, lemon balm helps improve mood and cognitive function.
- Passion Flower – Passion flower has been used for years to help with sleep problems and anxiety management.
- Magnesium – Proper magnesium levels help with inflammation, and may help fight depression. Learn about our favorite magnesium supplements here.
- Niacin – Vitamin B3 (niacin) helps improve brain function, and also helps with heart health.
- Zinc – Zinc is thought to help boost immune health, prevent age-related diseases, and provide a number of other health benefits.
- Black Pepper – Black pepper is high in antioxidants, and includes a terpene known as “beta-caryophyllene” which is believed to help reduce anxiety.
- Thiamine – Thiamine has been found to help treat the symptoms of anxiety disorders, including insomnia, chronic fatigue, nightmares, and more.
Directions For Taking This Supplement
There are no special instructions or limitations for taking this supplement. You should take two capsules per day with a meal. There are 60 capsules in each container, providing you with a 30-day supply.
Zen Supplement Side Effects
Everyone is different. While most people can take the Wellpath Zen Anxiety And Stress Relief Supplement with no side effects, some people have had issues like:
- Stomach cramps and diarrhea
- Stomach pain and nausea
If you are allergic or have bad reactions to any of the ingredients used in this supplement, we recommend avoiding it. If you are worried about the Zen supplement side effects, we recommend getting a trial bottle and take 1 capsule per day until you understand how it interacts with your body.
WellPath is a reputable company providing all-natural herbal supplements for a variety of purposes, including anti-aging, focus, energy, joint & bone health, mood enhancement, weight management and much more.
Its products are well known, and have been covered by top publications including Men’s Fitness, Vogue, CNBC, and Business Insider. Its unique “Wellness Consultation” allows you to develop a custom package of supplements and nutritional products that are tailored to your specific needs.
With high-quality ingredients and a wide range of products, WellPath is definitely a great option for supplements – including the Zen Anxiety and Stress Relief Supplement
Alternatives to Zen Anxiety
Don’t know if the Zen Anxiety And Stress Relief Supplement is right for you? There are a lot of other products out there that you may be able to try as an alternative. A few of our top picks include:
Nature’s Nutrition: Anxiety Supplements Natural Stress Support – This supplement contains many anti-anxiety ingredients that are not found in the Zen Anxiety And Stress Relief Supplement, like St. John’s Wort and 5-HTP. It may be a good choice if you’ve tried the Zen Anxiety And Stress Relief Supplement, and it hasn’t worked for you.
Hum Nutrition: Big Chill– With a high 500mg dose of Rhodiola Rosea, this may be a good option for you if you don’t want to try a product that has dozens of ingredients. It’s simple, and the fact that it has only one active ingredient helps reduce the risk of side effects and interactions with other supplements.
The Zen Anxiety And Stress Relief Supplement Is Definitely Worth A Try!
If you suffer from chronic stress and anxiety, herbal supplements like the Zen Stress Support Supplement can be helpful. This product is formulated with high-quality, lab-tested ingredients, and performed very well in our testing – and according to online reviewers.
While it may not work for everyone, it’s affordable and natural – and a great option if you are trying to manage your stress and anxiety, but are not having success with traditional pharmaceutical medicines. Give it a try, and see if the Zen Anxiety And Stress Relief Supplement is right for you!